Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Deep breath and HERE GOES!

Hi guys!, 

Thank you so so much for checking out Gotta Love DIY!  I am beyond excited to get to know you all, and to share my own adventures with you along the way.  So much of creativity is personal, for me it's essentially a reflection of everything going on inside my heart and mind.  So the decision to share my projects with all of you was equal parts thrilling and scary. What if things don't turn out? What if people don't like my ideas?...(you get the idea).  But then I realized, I learn just as much (if not more) from the projects that tank as I do the ones friends and family could swear I had custom made, and that is just one more reason you gotta love DIY! It's all a part of the process, and I want to share it all with you, the beauty and the beastly :)  But the other ingredient to this site's success is going to be you! I have been so inspired by the many incredible blogs out there that I'm fully looking forward to basking in the rays of your creativity and DIY brilliance as well. 

SO!...Deep breath, check. Best intentions, check. Host of DIY ideas, double check. Lets get this party started guys!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment